Static files fixed in web gallery

Janos,

Finally I had some time to do this pending issue. The fix is commited in
lp:~gepatino/ubuntu-accomplishments-web/collectstatic and merge proposed.

This month was crazy having 'the kids day'[1] in mid august, and both of my
kids birthday (27th and 30th). A lot of things to buy and a lot of cakes to
bake :)

Let me know if I can help with something else, I'll try to be faster next
time.

[1] kids day is a special day to give presents to the kids in the family.
I'm into woodworking and made some stools for my nephews/nieces, seven in
total, so my house became a furniture factory for a couple of weeks.

--
Gabriel E. Patiño
http://about.me/gepatino

Follow ups