Re: Python3

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Matt Fischer
<matthew.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So sometime in September I'm planning on starting this effort for the
> daemon.  I'd like a goal of 0.4 to be "ready for python3".  Any thoughts?

I also think that this is something we are going to need to start
thinking about. The big challenge here is twisted which is Python 2,
but I am also concious that we can continue to support Precise where
possible. As such, we could port the codebase to Python 3 but this
might be difficult to deliver to Precise users.

Matt, if you could take some time to look into what work would be
involved in the port and put together a branch, that would be awesome,
and a 0.4 goal makes sense. :-)

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon