Re: Testing 0.3: We Need Your Help!

Howard,
I may be wrong, but I suspect you did not restart the daemon after
reinstalling packages for testing. Could you please run:

 accomplishments-daemon --stop
 accomplishments-daemon --kill
 accomplishments-daemon --start

to ensure that it restarts, and see if these errors will appear
anyway? (note that --restart may be not enough, as reinstalling might
have left a deamon running in your system)

> I guess accomplishments-viewer should depend on this package?

No way. Accomplishments collections are all optional, one may want to
use only the ubuntu-italiano collection, while someone else may prefer
to use the ubuntu-community collection. The viewer deals well in case
on collection is installed - however it might have messed up something
if the collections were removed while the daemon was running.

Thanks for prompt replies guys ;)

Rafał Cieślak