Note on the web

Hi all

Viewing the web there are things that do not always act the same:
1) at the top right is "Recent Collectors Of This Trophy" this place apart is
not simpre this does not translate into English.

2) the scheme trafeo not the same for all languages that?
http://213.138.100.229:8000/gallery/opportunities/ubuntu-community/askubuntu-revival
see
this clue in Spanish and then in English there are things that are in one
and not the other such as "Tips and Tricks "," Pitfalls To Avoid ","
Further Reading
"

I think we should make a drawing of what should be the page so see lacking
for layout or Order by space and css because after changes if you want what you
are ready with a css rule