new member

Hi to everyone,

My name is Jasna. Ubuntu open week session about Ubuntu accomplishments was
great. Also, invitations to contribute is appealing. Therefore I decided to
join you. I'm also looking for an extra experience.

Currently I'm learning about python by reading a book but I'm not sure will
that liberate me really to code.. Maybe joining your team will. So I'm
interested in hacking because I want to improve my knowledge and don't want
to run from coding anymore :D

I would be thankful for your help and guidance,

Jasna Benčić

Follow ups