beginner questions

Hi to everyone,

This week was the meeting and it was my first meeting with you. It was
great and I realized that there is a lot of things for me to catch up with.

As I promised to Rafal I have some questions.. I'm scrolling through
meeting logs and that how questions will go... You can answer when you will
have time... As I already wrote I can't be much of a help still ... I'm
loaded on other Ubuntu projects and my personal obligations.

Sorry if questions will be silly :) I'm a total noob at this..

So here  I go...

Server deployment

Where are those servers, how many servers are there?

How do you deploy, validate, test?

What do staging and production servers present, I mean what is their
function?

What is IS?

What is UCA?

That's it for now,