Re: web gallery road map

Not that my opinion is that important but I would go for the social option.

I suppose a couple of points that should probably be filed as bugs /
feature requests

1) when viewing individual accomplishments it would be nice if the
getting help links worked, not just regular hyperlinks but also to irc
channels via web-chat

2)  the main page is rather long with all the icons on display, can
the groups be placed in some kind of collapsing div?

Thank you for your efforts, the gallery is coming along nicely :)

--
Ubuntu Forums Council Member
Ubuntu Membership Board Member