web gallery road map

Hi all,

With the next release date approaching (Feb 15 I think), it's probably
a good time to give a quick update on the web gallery.

1. The bugs/tasks targeted for the 0.4 milestone should be easy to
complete. Help would be appreciated though! See this page:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-web/+milestone/0.4

2. In terms of large tasks for upcoming milestones, I have these in mind:
- more social features
- mobile interface
- translation of the web gallery itself
Maybe it's prudent to assume we can really focus only on one of these
for the next milestone. I'm guessing you would pick social, let me
know if it's otherwise.

As always, you can view the web gallery in action here: (staging site)
http://213.138.100.229:8000/

Cheers,
Janos

--