Re: crunchtime!

Since the URL is going live, I'll get back to looking at the mobile apps I
said I'd develop aaaaaaaaaaages ago.

The shell of the iOS app iOS
here<https://code.launchpad.net/~notgary/+junk/ubuntu-accomplishments-ios-app>
and
I'll get started on the Android version asap.

Was it mentioned if a Windows Phone version was wanted? I could do one of
them too if it is.

Chris