Re: crunchtime!

Sounds awesome Chris!

I wish I could try your iOS thingy but I don't have a device to test.
Anyone can have a look please? (I'll be looking forward for the
Android version!)

I don't know if Windows Phone was mentioned but surely it would be
awesome to have that too!

As for the source code, we should create Launchpad project(s) +
possibly even team(s) for the source code of all these. Maybe, just
maybe (and folks please chip in here!), one project might be enough to
store all platforms? Because the plan was to keep things really
super-simple, don't get into lots of platform dependent coding (and
maintenance!) but just showing only a web view of the web gallery,
right? (Unless the plan has changed....)

Thanks Chris!
Janos