Re: Launchpad team and project for mobile apps

OK, that's them created.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-mobile
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-accomplishments-mobile-developers

A few details:
 - The project is maintained and driven by the team
 - The team is restricted
 - The team is not delegated: knowing how to write great Python code
doesn't mean you should have automatic commit rights for Java, Objective-C
or C# repositories.
 - There is not mailing list. A note has been left in the description
directing people to list mailing list.

I think we should also create individual projects for each platform, in the
same way that ubuntu-accomplishments has a number of sub-projects, so we
would have
 - ubuntu-accomplishments-ios
 - ubuntu-accomplishments-android
 - ubuntu-accomplishments-windows-phone

That will make it easier to track which bugs/features need to be
fixed/implemented on which platforms.

How does that sound?

Chris