Re: Launchpad team and project for mobile apps

I've changed ownership of the mobile team to ubuntu-accomplishments-admins.
It seems like a better structure than having it sitting separately, and I
guess the members of the admins team will be responsible enough not to push
commits to a package unless they understand the language.