Wiki: Project Leaders and getting started.

 Hi and thank you for joining this Team. My vision for this project is
to have it finished in time for Natty Narwhal. I hope to create visuals
that will further give new Ubuntu users more information on what they're
using. More on that later. Our meeting pad for Ubuntu Adverts is set up
(thanks to Keimpe de Jong ). Please go to the pad at
http://openetherpad.org/PBVY9f9OmW to help choose a meeting date. It is
crucial we meet so we can get started on creating. Also, check out our
Wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts it includes
information about our IRC channel and if we pick a meeting date, it will
include that too. Add your name to the Project Leaders section if you
feel as if you can be a leader. In example, if you want to be an
Author/Editor, you remove your name (if it was on the Author/Editor
section) and place it on the Project Leaders section. At least two for
each section. To clarify, Leaders for the designers section will include
two names. Please be clear (take mines as and example, but yours will
include what you would like to be leader of). Also, email a short bio of
why you would like to do so (this only applies if there are more than
two leaders that want to lead a certain group). Thank you and talk to
you soon!
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Jason Odoom (https://launchpad.net/~jasonodoom)