IMPORTANT! MEETING ANNOUCMENT! Time has changed!

Hi all,                              Due to peoples schedules-time. We will hold two meetings today. One at 4 pm to 5 pm UTC and one at 5 pm to 6pm UTC. Hopefully, these times will respect your schedule. Sorry about the trouble. The meeting will be held in #UbuntuAdverts on freenode. If you need help, you can find it on our updated Wiki page. We will also be holding another meeting sometime this week, more details later.                Jason Odoom

Follow ups