Re: IMPORTANT! MEETING ANNOUCMENT! Time has changed!

By 4PM UTC do you mean in about 5 minutes time? Because that is a big
shift from the old meeting time. Also I don't see the point in holding
two meetings starting just an hour apart when other people have said
that the older time would've been alright. I don't think that we
should just change a meeting like that at such a short notice.
Changing the time about 20 mins before the new start of the meeting
will mean that many will not be able to read their email to be able to
respond.

Cofion gorau,
Chris