Reflection......

Hi everyone,

 Thank you to thougs who showed up for our meeting. We will hold another
meeting sometime this week, go here to Schedule it: http://goo.gl/E8VYa
This is a new system, using Google Calendar. Our Wiki was Marjorly
Updated today, with many pages and a "Navigate" section to get across
without using your back and forward arrows on your Browser. Our website
is up, but still under construction. The log from todays meeting can be
found at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7607669/UbuntuAdverts_20101128_1854.txt >>>>
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings Lots of people signed up
for the team but have not been showing up for the meeting, please do.
OUr main Channel is #UbuntuAdverts on freendode. If you need help, go
to: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings#IRC Please also check
out our new and improved Wiki page that features ideas from today:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts And also, please download our
Stationary created by Dante. Use it for documentation purposes.
http://ubuntuone.com/p/RHY/ Also, please fill out the Volunteer page,
even if you have filled this out before, fill it out again. There are
new questions to answer. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/People If
you have any questions or comments you can always reply to this email.
Thank you.

PS: Have you checked out our updated Launchpad page?
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-advertising

Jason Odoom
https://launchpad.net/~jasonodoom
--