Re: Emergency Meeting!

I will attend.

I'd also like to let everyone know that *you can access the IRC
channel*(and therefor the meeting)
*at our website*, http://ubuntuadverts.org/meetings. Just enter a username
(something similar to your real name or email address would be fine), fill
out the Captcha, and click "Connect." You can of course use a standalone IRC
client, but we provide it right on the site for your convenience.

I know IRC can be daunting at first, so hopefully this helps some of you who
wouldn't otherwise join us. I'd like to stress again how important it is to
meet; we need to discuss a lot of things and the more people we have there,
the more work we can get done.

Thanks!
Cassidy James

--