Re: Emergency Meeting!

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 5:20 PM, danteashton@xxxxxxxxx <
danteashton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Right, we're all stuck for time, I know, so this Friday (3rd of December)
> at 10 PM UTC, We will meet up in #ubuntuadverts.
>
> For those unable to attend, please reply. Despite having 100+ members in
> our team, we only seem to have myself and a couple of others doing anything.
> This is not acceptable.

Saying that 'it's not acceptable' won't help. It feels insulting.

IMO, a nicely structured wiki with work items that anybody can assign to
themselves would get some work done (we could even use the LP bug tracker
for this).

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel kind of lost here. There's a lot of
nice ideas floating around, but we're missing some direction. What is
expected from the members of this team? What can we do to help out? And most
important, what's the workflow? Who decides what needs to be done and
when/how/by who?

I think there's still a lot of things we need to sort out before we even
start to plan our first advert.

Having said that, I don't think I'm going to make it to the next meeting,
but I'll read the logs.

Cheers,