Sorry...

Right, everyone. I apologise if I seem brash, abrasive, if not downright
rude as of late; I have a great number of problems outside Ubuntu, including
dealing with the death of two family members, financial worries, housing
worries, supporting my classmates in College, relationship
difficulties....So, again, I apologise if you feel hurt by my
actions/inactions. I've just been running around like a headless chicken for
most of the week, and sleeping for about three hours a day.

This is not conductive to a healthy lifestyle, so, here is what I propose
for this group. Please, feel free to disagree.

1. We will have a meeting on IRC every two weeks. Feel free to email me if
your unsure about how to access IRC. Emergency meetings (such as the sudden
loss of artists/authors/leaders/translators) may be called in for a week in
advance.

2. We will work on the video, as we intended to. I'd also like you to
consider the possibility of expanding to other roles; after all, not every
project needs a graphic designer or translator or author/editor 24/7, so if
you hear of a project needing our skills, then we'll look into assisting
them. I'd like to have a group who deal with non-programmers, rather then
almost every team in the Linux ecosystem whom are normally chock-full of
programmers but lacking any serious graphics/documentation people. My hope
would be we would start to fill the gaping hole in the Linux ecosystem.

3. We need volunteers for the role of graphics lead.

4. Now, I apologise for the visual identity snafu; but I do feel that if
we're going to have a logo/header at all, we should keep it looking the same
way.

5. I also propose that the meeting on 3rd of December be cancelled, to be
replaced by one on the following Thursday (9th December)

I would love your feedback on this, people!

--

-Danté Ashton

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Sent from Ubuntu