[Idea] Easy Ubuntu

Most of the people who are going to use Ubuntu, they come from the OS
Windows. There a lot of alternatives for the programs they usually use, but
some of them they need to compile them, add repositories, etc. It's kind of
complicated thing to do.

We can make a list of the linux alternatives and compile them for the user,
to use simply "click and install" mode.

For example:
AutoCad -> Qcad -> Download (.deb)

I know there are webs to do this stuff (http://linuxappfinder.com/) but we
can make it easier. Perhabs we can make an AlternativeSearch App in python
or something, to search this kind of stuff.

I know our work is the advertising but this is a thing that many new users
need, and our work is make people join us.

What do you think?