Re: meeting goals

Thank you, Greg. The goals of the meeting are to deduce the following
(unless anyone would care to discuss it on the mailing list beforehand)

1. How do we proceed as a group?
2. Who does what? And if they can't do it...
3. See about getting a bot or two to keep a minute of the previous meetings,
doing so by hand really shouldn't be nessercery in this day and age.
4. What materials have we got to create a video? Where can we source them
from?

PS: To everyone, try and use the 'Reply all/Reply to all' buttons on your
webmail, GMail, for instance, only replies to the user who sent the message
to the mailing list, instead of the mailing list :P

-Dante