Re: Meeting time...

2010/12/2 danteashton@xxxxxxxxx <danteashton@xxxxxxxxx>

> annnnnndd a few people have told me that said they cannot make
> Saturday....ok, executive decision time; we can either have it as it is
> (Saturday, 10PM UTC) or Sunday (10PM UTC)...why 10PM? Because we've got
> folks from all over the planet, and 10PM is, oddly, a very good time for
> most.
>
> I appreciate that not everyone is going to make it, but I would like to at
> least try and get as many in as possible.

That's inherent in having a large group and a global community. I appreciate
the suggestion to have fixed times/dates for general meetings. Those who can
attend will be there, the other can be brought up to speed by going over the
logs. A prepublished agenda makes it clear what will be considered and
perhaps be decided.