Re: Meeting time...

Hi everyone,

Here's a link to Doodle so we can schedule the meeting.
http://www.doodle.com/cgntvrev3seqk9ca?newDesign=true

Please go there, enter your name, and vote on which day you'll be available.
If you're available both days, select both. If you're not available either,
don't select either.

Cassidy James

--

Sent from Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop>.