Fwd: Re: Sorry...

Hi,

I agree with those points, but I would suggest the following:

1. having meetings on weekends, because I can't attend during the week.

2. In order to avoid the confusion we've had in the last weeks, we need to define a direction instead of jumping head-fist in the video making. The ether pad has some nice topics to discuss.

Regards,
Tarek.

Em 01/12/2010 17:18, "danteashton@xxxxxxxxx" danteashton@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu: > Right, everyone. I apologise if I seem brash, abrasive, if not downright rude as of late; I have a great number of problems outside Ubuntu, including dealing with the death of two family members, financial worries, housing worries, supporting my classmates in College, relationship difficulties....So, again, I apologise if you feel hurt by my actions/inactions. I've just been running around like a headless chicken for most of the week, and sleeping for about three hours a day.