Re: Example - existing radio advert - Linux

On 05/12/10 11:28, Barry Drake wrote:
On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 10:52 +0000, alan c wrote:
 The files were wiped when the site was hacked but new links have been
 provided after my recent request:

Personally, I'm not keen on stuff that knocks the competition.  This
radio ad does just that.  All of the points made could have been made
just as well - and more strongly - with no mention of the downside of M$
Windows.

Regards,		Barry Drake.

I tend to agree, but that is not the point of what I see here. The content of an on air advert is yet to be created. The reader may still be available, under possibly favourable terms.

What is the *preferred* content for UK local radio, say?
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user