Re: Example - existing radio advert - Linux

The reader may not be available...that voice is heavily artificial, and I
suspect it's owner is nothing more then computer code. (If that is a real
person, however, I would advise they go see a speech therapist)

Preferred content for UK: For GOD'S SAKE DON'T USE A NON-NATIVE SPEAKER!
Known little bug; if your going to advertise to me, and not do it in my
country's wonderful accents, you deserve to HANG...or so, that's what many
folks tell me...

We could possibly also see a stronger success ratio without mentioning MS;
people disgruntled with their computer would be more interested in Ubuntu
then those who suffer just a general annoyance with it.

Also, it's questionable if we can get away with using MS in an ad at all in
the UK. It IS trademarked, after all...