Re: Advertising

On 08/12/10 19:28, Daniel wrote:
   I would suggest car stickers and in summer, beach umbrellas. Putting the word
Ubuntu would be marvellous on cars and umbrellas.

I have Ubuntu bumper stickers on two cars and also on the wheel guards of two bicycles. I used ordinary Ubuntu stickers from canonical, which are cheap and seem to be paper based. To my surprise, they lasted almost a year. And were easy to replace. Purpose made bumper stickers are plastic of certain thicknesses and the colours are sometimes fade resistant. And sometimes, not cheap.

This is the item following the rebranding
http://shop.canonical.com/images/UBN40005-1.jpg
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user