Re: research ....

The IRC meetings? We've got one this Saturday at 10 PM (UTC) and another on
Sunday at the same time. (10pm UTC is 5PM EST)

...and Mac converts I generally find the hardest to convert; if only because
they have bought heavily into Apple, and proclaim the 'stress-free
lifestyle' to be the best, even though, for the most part, we share that and
the fact that we've got no cost, either. :P