Re: Nine questions for a Linux Day (or any other moment)

Hi,

It's very nice and we could base our own survey on this, adapting it to our needs.

I would replace any mention to GNU/Linux with Ubuntu and remove technical jargon such as Operating System. For instance, on question 3 I would write "Did you know Ubuntu is a an alternative to Windows that can run thousands of games, business and educational apps?". Also, the survey is more focused on Free Software, it would need to be changed. Last but not least, remove the last 2 questions which really sound harsh and aggressive (especially the last one!).

Regards,

Tarek.