Re: Nine questions for a Linux Day (or any other moment)

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 08:17 -0500, Archibald Platypus wrote:
> Wonderful idea. And a great example of how you can re-word things to
> make technical things seem less technical

I wholeheartedly agree.  The phrase might be: "There is an excellent
alternative to Windows.  When you are ready to upgrade your computer,
check out www.ubuntu.com for details.  You won't regret it."

Around ten seconds.  Something like that could be an affordable
soundbyte across different media.  Maybe someone could set it to an
audiovisual with a beautiful pastoral scene (bird's eye view?) and
harmonious new-agey sound.  (An extension to the Ubuntu startup chord?)
all symbolic of freedom of course.

Regards,		Barry Drake.

--
Sent from my desktop using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.