Next meeting

Hi everyone,

Whatta mistake to make ...

So we have had our first full room team meeting, that made me very happy.
the turn-up was not dissapointing to me very much around the 25% of people I
had hoped for.

The meeting logs we keep here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings/2010-12-11
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings/2010-12-12
We held a re-run of the same meeting on sunday,
with hardly any comments, this one was done in an hour.
I would like your input on that, do you want us to do this?
does it have to be moved to monday? another time perhaps?

The Logo poll has been closed.
Congratulations Cassidy James!
http://doodle.com/3g9aw7mk7n2wvvqq<http://doodle.com/3g9aw7mk7n2wvvqq?newDesign=false>

We have few big action items, I kinda forgot...
however there is one, which is for everyone.
-- Keep submitting ideas, to the mailinglist --
make new ones or improve others
I want to compile a list for next meeting
If you all could help us with that, such would be great.

So next meeting, when is it ?
Well, we said to have one every 2 weeks.
but that would mean, next one would be on dec 25th
so I want to move that earlier to

Saturday December 18th
Reminding Cassidy to create a reasonable doodle poll for that
choose meeting start (16.00 - 22.00 UTC)
as we have lots of ideas, and not all are movie scripts either
you can expect this meeting too, to last 2 hours
Pre-meeting notes are here: http://openetherpad.org/5lwYqcDybM

Thank you all for joining, and remember we value your input and doings.

--
Keimpe de Jong (UndiFineD)

Follow ups