Re: Next meeting

On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 04:51 +0100, Ubuntu Advertising wrote:

> I would like your input on that, do you want us to do this?
> does it have to be moved to monday? another time perhaps?
> So next meeting, when is it ?
> Well, we said to have one every 2 weeks.
> Saturday December 18th

The date's OK for me - but I won't be around for a ten-o'clock start
meeting.  Sunday's a busy day for me - early start!  To be honest, now
I've tried IRC (for the first time) I still feel that use of the mailing
list to toss ideas about is better.  And I like the idea of ideas,
scripts etc up for a vote.  Sounds positive to me!

Regards,		Barry Drake (urcminister on IRC)

--
Sent from my desktop using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.