Re: Problems with Ubuntu.

On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 18:01 +0000, danteashton@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> In the UK, our main gas and electricity supplier; British Gas, only
> accepts online payments from either OS-X or Windows machines.

I just logged on to British Gas because my electricity and gas bills
were there to be viewed.  I went into the 'pay your bill' section with
no problem, but as both accounts are in credit, I could not try to pay a
bill.  There was no suggestion that it wasn't going to let me pay though
(assumin I was in debt).  Are you certain that they still have a problem
with Firefox?

Regards,		Barry

--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!