Re: Problems with Ubuntu.

Hi all,

as I understand it, it's not our job to "fix" Ubuntu, just to advertise it :)

Regards,
Tarek.

Em 20/12/2010 13:57, Barry Drake <b.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 18:01 +0000, danteashton@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> In the UK, our main gas and electricity supplier; British Gas, only

> accepts online payments from either OS-X or Windows machines.

I just logged on to British Gas because my electricity and gas bills

were there to be viewed. I went into the 'pay your bill' section with

no problem, but as both accounts are in credit, I could not try to pay a

bill. There was no suggestion that it wasn't going to let me pay though

(assumin I was in debt). Are you certain that they still have a problem

with Firefox?

Regards, Barry

--

What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?

...There IS a Better Way! Ubuntu!