Re: Problems with Ubuntu.

Hmm, Tarek is not saying we shouldn’t look at pros and cons, he’s referring
to our goal as a team and where our work hours should be put...  we must
stay focused in our objectives. We all know Ubuntu is not perfect; it has
its shortcomings and there will be people out there for whom ubuntu won't be
an option. So, let's keep that in mind, because if not, we could spend ages
trying to make it (or discussing how to make it) a "one-size-fits-all" OS

Anyway, we could point in our media to some resources or help materials,
where users willing to do a little bit more could get to fiddle with
installing DVD support, non native apps, etc.