Re: Problems with Ubuntu.

I was not suggesting we look at Ubuntu's weaknesses, but I AM saying we've
got our work cut out for us if Ubuntu does not have multimedia support out
of the box. We screw this up and we've got quite a few people who will be
acting against us. I've met many Ubuntu/Linux haters, I'd hate to make any
more.