This is NOT a goodbye.

Hello, all.
I have some good news, and some bad; the bad news is that my nerve system
has deteriorated; I am practically unable to even cook (or, hell, even dress
myself properly) now. So I require a carer.

Good news: I have found one.
Bad news: He requires payment.

Good news: I have gotten a job to provide him with money.
Bad news: This job means I can no longer spend as long as I have on this
team.

I will certinatly be an active participant in this group, but whilst I'd
certinatly prefer to operate at the level I have done for the last couple of
months, I'm afraid I must take the entirely selfish action and guarantee I
won't go hungry just because I can't open a bloody cupboard door.
(Which, coincidently, is what I've been doing for the past 12 hours)

Whilst I will try to secure studio access for this team, I simply cannot put
the time nor energy as I have done with wild abandon running after
everything and everyone. I will try to do what I can, but I won't read every
mailing list message, I can't answer every email and I cannot operate 24/7
for this team anymore; if you feel you need me, then email me directly. I
will continue running the documentation team and do some PR work, try and
attend meetings and answer every email sent to me and provide suggestions as
I have done, I can only say they will be further spaced apart and for many
cases, an instant response is NOT guaranteed. My apologies for this. :/

This is NOT me stepping down, this is NOT me turning my back on the group,
this is me understanding that because of conditions this Universe has placed
upon me, I cannot operate as I have done. Again, I apologize. I hope you all
understand.

I hope the New Year will be kinder to me; hopefully, it will be.

Toodles.

--

-Danté Ashton

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici