Re: This is NOT a goodbye.

Hey Dante,

I appreciate the message. Placing a priority on your health and
wellbeing is definitely the right thing to do. This Ubuntu thing is not
a sprint... it's a marathon... and sometimes we all need to adjust our
pace.

I hope that 2011 has a fantastic start and I look forward to continue to
work with you in the future.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Matt