Re: This is NOT a goodbye.

Dante,

 Sorry to hear that, I appreciate what you've done for this team. You have
done a lot, you have made this team what it is. Your a very big help. Sorry
to hear about this, I understand. Do what you can, take your time, and I
hope 2011 will be a fantastic start for you.

Wishing you well,

Jason Odoom
http://www.google.com/profiles/jasonodoom
https://launchpad.net/~jasonodoom <https://launchpad.net/%7Ejasonodoom>