Re: Last night's meeting ....

On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 15:46 -0800, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> If you go this route I can go ahead and schedule these classes to take
> place in #ubuntu-classroom which already has a mechanism for promoting
> (via identica/twitter and ubuntuclassroom feed on Ubuntu Planet) and
> indexing sessions, and has a lot of people lurking in the channels who
> participate.

That sounds really helpful.  I'm going to put this information on the
meeting agenda pad for Jan 15th.

> The Ubuntu Learning project is also worth mentioning and in a state of
> limbo.

I took a look at that as far as it would allow guest access and it's
beautifully constructed.  If folk agree that we launch such a program,
we could take that one over and add the necessary bits to it.  Are you
going to be at the meeting?

Regards,		Barry Drake.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!