Advert Ideas - Got it yet?

Hi Guys,

I trawled SXC.HU and came up with some ideas for magazine/print adverts I thought would go with a brief I have started working on.

I'd love some feedback. Now just a quick note, these photos are mock ups. I have got them off sxc.hu and whilst for the most part the license allows use for print etc royalty free. I would have to contact the author/photography before we make them official for any brand promotion, especially the one featuring people so please do not reuse these are just ideas. I would need to do some leg work with the various authors first or just redo.

http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wrq/ - Creative Brief - A work in progress be kind ;-)
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wrl/ - Choices
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wrm/ - Just works
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wrn/ - Loneliness
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wro/ - Bunny
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wrs/ - Chillin
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wrt/ - Security
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Wrw/ - Prisoner

Simon Vass
Managing Director
E-Tech Uganda Ltd

http://www.etech.ug
Tel: +256 (0) 312260620 or (0) 312260621
email: service_desk@xxxxxxxx
skype: e-techservicedesk

believed to be clean.