Re: Jason's Farewell Notice

On 09/01/11 01:25, K.de Jong wrote:
On a more personal note I would like to add,

Jason is only 15, he will grow up and learn life lessons.
We have given him advises when he left
and encouraged him to learn a few bits more.

When he does, I hope to communicate with him better,
as I am certain I will encounter him in other (future) projects.

Kudos to Jason for his initial creativity! I pass my appreciation to him, and wish him well for the future. Thank you also to all concerned, including Jason, (although I was blissfully not aware of any such situation), for a sensible outcome at this time.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user