I'm sorry, everyone.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I hope you remember my earlier email about my failing body. Sadly, it has
gotten a lot worse.

A week ago, my Doctor took me by the hands and told me one of two things was
happening to me; either my condition is degrading (which is rare but not
unheard of) or I have a tumour located in my brain. My symptoms match
perfectly to either case. I will be going into the care of a neurologist
soon.

I am too tired, all the time, to even write on a keyboard. I've spent 15
minutes just writing this far. I've passed out randomly whilst walking down
a street. It's all very strange.

Sadly, my condition has meant that I have had to leave College. I was going
to apply for an IT Apprenticeship, but doing so would cut off my benefits;
making it very hard to survive.

It also means that I can no longer participate in this group. I have joined
another and I am working with a number of people to bring a dream of mine
alive: https://launchpad.net/~uait

I do not wish to leave this group, and understand that my joining another
group is simply a selfish desire to see a dream of mine come alive before
I...well, you know.

I will remain in the group for a week or so to clear up any business left to
do. I have already given control of the Launchpad page to Cassidy.

Perhaps the ultimate irony is that I'll probably have to switch back to
Windows to use speech-recognition tools to let me use a computer.

I am sorry my body has failed the team.

With the greatest love and respect every human being deserves,
Danté Ashton

--

-Danté Ashton

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici