Re: I'm sorry, everyone.

The only other business to attend to was admin duties. As I have already
given control to Cassidy, I hereby declare myself completely and utterly
annoyed that it's come to this, but...I'm now out of the group.

Thank you all, for your prayers and wishes.
Should the worst come to the worst, I ask one thing from all of you;

Ubuntu (and the Linux world) is one of the last few forces of good in the
computing industry. Computers are becoming more relevant.
I would suggest this group succeeds, even if to do so would be costly.

So I ask one thing; get Ubuntu out there into the public eye.

Don't let me detain you.

-Dante Ashton