Re: Ubuntu marketing ....

On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 13:13 -0500, Hakim Sheriff wrote:
> I am in the ubuntu marketing team but I am not really involved. I
> don't even know what they do.

I've been on the Ubuntu-Marketing mailing list for several weeks now,
and there have been no posts.  Looking at the Ubuntu Marketing web
pages, nothing at all is happening and nothing has happened for many
months.  I suspect that the Ubuntu Marketing team is dormant at the
moment, but I could be wrong.

If it is still active, we need to liaise rather than work in isolation
from one another.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/