Re: 5 step program

Hi,

I updated https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Campaigns/5StepPrograms
with a specific goal and some details.

I think the next step would be to identify the applications that should
have these brief guides and research if any such guides already exist
for any of the apps.

Then we should figure out the right medium to convey this information
such that it's discoverable by users and is capable of conveying the
information. For example, the Ubuntu wiki might be an appropriate place
for this type of information to live but how will new users discover it?

Once that's done, it's time to write the creative brief and get the
Creative team to come up with how to execute.

Thanks!

Matt