Re: [ubuntu-marketing] anyone alive ?

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Martin Owens <doctormo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 20:40 +0100, Joseph Boosten wrote:
>>
>> I just joined and i was wondering if something happens here?

Welcome! :)

> Things do happen, but they're spread out between spread-ubuntu (where
> you post media), ubuntu-artists (where you make art) and OMG and the
> LoCo teams which seem to cover the majority of marketing.

Besides the projects Martin named I would argue that there is a lot of
Ubuntu marketing activity going on in the Ubuntu-Advertising team as
well.

Although not formally a part of the Ubuntu Marketing team AFAIK it is
a team focused on results and with a very vibrant community. I would
advise you to have a look at their website: http://ubuntuadverts.org/

> First decide what you would like to do.
>
> Martin,

All the best,