> Send from my iphone 3Gs
>
> http://identi.ca/jboosten
> Email: boosten.joseph@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Op 21 feb. 2011 om 15:48 heeft Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra@xxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

>> Welcome! :)
>>

>>> Things do happen, but they're spread out between spread-ubuntu (where
>>> you post media), ubuntu-artists (where you make art) and OMG and the
>>> LoCo teams which seem to cover the majority of marketing.
>>>

>> Besides the projects Martin named I would argue that there is a lot of
>> Ubuntu marketing activity going on in the Ubuntu-Advertising team as
>> well.
>>
>> Although not formally a part of the Ubuntu Marketing team AFAIK it is
>> a team focused on results and with a very vibrant community. I would
>> advise you to have a look at their website: http://ubuntuadverts.org/
>>
>>> First decide what you would like to do.
>>>
>>> Martin,
>>>

>> All the best,
>> -
>> Rubén Romero
>> https://launchpad.net/~huayra

Despite the small show-up during our meetings
we try to keep things going.
as of such, we started a few projects that should help
current and future efforts in marketing Ubuntu.

I recommend you read up on our (past 3) meetings:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings

and if you want to, the rest of the wiki.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Keimpe de Jong