Re: interesting - negative - take on Macs

Apple you to be so different back in their "open" Apple II days....

Speaking of Apple I came across this advert a few days ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzj7STruKgQ and it works really well to bring
in computer illiterate into the whole personal computer world, something
Ubuntu has been leaning more and more too (the new re-branding will help
loads, people I have introduced to Ubuntu always ask why there are so many
versions and why "they can't just put it into one package" and why the
website dosen't show clear descriptions of each type) so adverts that do a
similar kind of job like this [show that Ubuntu can be used easily and you
don't need to know much about computers to run the basics for example,
reading E-mails or listening to music] would be useful for Ubuntu, correct?

Just some food for thought.