Re: interesting - negative - take on Macs

Alan - Thanks for the article. Great (and entertaining) read :)

Christopher - Good point about the versions. Gerry Carr from the
Canonical marketing department commented on this issue today and here's
the plan.

Ubuntu Netbook Edition folded into Ubuntu for next release
http://blog.canonical.com/?p=528

Best,
Matt